Wednesday, August 8, 2007

HIBERNATING BEAR

I was hit real hard by the sniffles yesterday. It had been trying to defeat my immune system for 2 days (since it started raining really hard) and finally suceeded on the third. Maybe from all the stress brought about by bawling my eyes out, commuting to and from work under heavy rainclouds, and the constant thought that I'll die penniless.




They say when you're sick, the best way to recuperate is lots of water and bed rest. And boy did I take "bed rest" to the next level.


I woke up feeling really weak and was flaming hot around 6 in the morning. Texted Lei I couldn't come to work. After her reply, I texted Lee I was sick and that I was going to stay home and rest. After informing them, I closed my eyes to get more rest...and woke up at around 6 in the evening!!! The day zoomed by and I was sleeping like a hibernating bear!!! So when sleeping time was just around the corner, I was wide awake...and stayed that way till 5am!! Boy did I screw up my sleep routine.


I feel better now although still groggy from meds and stress. And now I'm back atthe office and Lee's pissed about it because he said I had to rest more.


There's nothing I could do really. I have to finish something, and I'll just get bored at home.


But, yeah, the sniffles hit me hard, alright! It got me pretty good.

1 comment:

fran said...

hay naku, you shouldnt have gone to work today. you moght get a relapse.
lagot ka kay lee. hehehe.
feel better, sister.