Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My Christmas and Birthday Wishlist

4 months to go and it's Christmas time!
I'd be broke by then, but I'm still hoping some blessed soul will send me these for my birthday. :) I dunno, like Santa maybe. Or George Lucas or Dumbledore...



here are some of the things on top of my wishlist:

1.) JRR Tolkien's Children of Hurin
(yey! another Tolkien book! I hope it's as good as the LOTR trilogy)
2.) Sony Ericsson's Home Speaker set
(compatible with the phone below...)
3.) Sony Ericsson K850i
(5MP, oh I'd love to have this!)
4.) Harry Potter Trunk Set
(Yes! Ladies and gentlemen!!! I'd kill to have this!)
(hey. I was a Gryffindor Seeker in my past life...so...
I'd kill to have this too! This pala, is actually NUMBER 1 in my list!)
sigh. at least im about to have that darned "team gryffindor" quidditch team shirt and a "Hogwarts Express Platform 9 3/4" posted to my wall na hehehe.

2 comments:

fran said...

pamatay yung snitch!!!! T_T ang ganda! kaso love and loyalty lang kaya ko ibigay, tsaka libro at kape o xxx siguro.
happy birthday! hehehehe! sana may magbigay sayo ng lahat ng nasa listahan mo. :)

Absiegirl said...

I should accidentally show Lee this blog. Hehehehe.