Friday, June 8, 2007

Missing a lot...




I miss a ot of stuff.

I miss ice cream on a hot sunny day. I don't get to see the sun that often. I'm confined to the depths of the endless void I'd like to call my office cubicle.

I miss shawarma and isaw. I miss giving him the rest of what I'm gobbling up and can't seem to finish.

I miss my music. I miss playing. And I miss hearing him play.

We just saw each other yesterday. But I miss him again. I'll see him tonight but I'll miss him again after that.

And because I've been working hard on my project here at work, I miss working on the details of our wedding which pushes through 2 years from now. I miss looking for good finds and ways to make sure we get value for our money....or spend nothing at all if we can on some aspects. And then I'll get pissed because I know I can do this I know I can do that but I can't because duh...I'm the bride??? I can't arrange my own flowers...I can't fix all the on-the-day-itself details. I miss getting this pissed.

I miss getting stressed over nonesense. Like when my hair pin won't hold enough hair.

I miss my coffee nights with one of my best friends. ;) Coffee before your watch dahling!!! I miss throwing my rants at your face hehe.

I miss cooking. I miss baking. I miss inviting him over just so he can taste what I whipped up.




Oh, but I don't miss eating. I do it every minute of my life. Hehe.

1 comment:

fran said...

sigh... i miss you too -- having caffeine fixes, pedicures and doing my favorite cardio (walking inside the mall for hours!).
and trying out expensive dresses...
of course, coffee before my watch. ^_^
looking forward to seeing you soon.
miss you. *hug*