Thursday, June 21, 2007

Walking Tight Ropes

Something very traumatic and terrifying happened last Sunday that I dare not share to the public...Let's just say it's something that wouldn't make you sleep for a couple of weeks, maybe months.

Yesterday, Lee and I were given a tough break, thanks to our friend. And last night was the first night I slept straight without having nightmares (or at least I woke up not remembering my REM dream). I felt so rested (though I was late for work hehe).

Thanks Paulie, Shiela, Rache, Lei and Fran for being there. You, at least, made the sleepness nights quite bearable.

And most importantly, thanks, Kuya Jess. You ARE indeed my personal Saviour.

2 comments:

fran said...

glad you're sleeping better na. will be here for you always.
*hug*

Rache said...

yer welcome :)