Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Strange Feeling...

I feel strangely calm and content these past few days. Despite the fact that I’ve got credit card debt, a whole lot of things to do in the office, a whole lot of personal projects to finish, a whole lot of plans/goals to fulfill, and a whole new phase of my life to embrace…I feel a strange tranquility inside me I cannot explain.

It’s not like the calm after the storm or before one. There’s not the slightest bit of tension inside. I just feel strangely calm.

It’s like…stopping in the middle of a busy street and becoming deaf to the noise the world makes, and suddenly, you see the world in full, vivid colors, and everything is as they should really be.

It’s like sitting on a swing…beside someone special, exchanging a serene silence that contains the most meaningful conversation without even having to open your mouths to speak. It’s something so powerful, so sincere. So pure.

And while it’s something I enjoy, it’s something that bothers some people.

No comments: